Creating a successful blog can be overwhelming and very confusing.
You probably landed here because you:
- want to create a successful blog
- have a blog that’s not going anywhere
- need help organizing and growing your blog
- need to bring in some extra income
- realize about 90% of blogs fail
- are overwhelmed by all the information out there and aren’t sure who you can trust
Am I right?
- 1 How I started this journey
- 2 I’m more than just the words on your screen
- 3 My latest articles:
So how can I help you?
Hi! I’m Michelle!
I help new and established bloggers build and grow a successful blog by teaching them how to:
- gain traffic
- keep a faithful audience
- organize their blogs for SEO
- bring in extra income through ads, affiliates, and courses
Some things you will learn here include:
- how to start a blog
- how to find your niche
- how to build and organize a blog for success
- how to gain traffic & keep a faithful audience
- blogging & writing tips
- lifestyle tips for running a successful business
- how to find your brand
- how to monetize your blog
- & so much more!!
The best way to make sure you receive all of this valuable information is to sign up for my email list. I’ll send you weekly updates with free tips. Sometimes I will send out free worksheets and checklists to help you grow your blog.
How I started this journey
A few years ago I started blogging with no intention of doing much with it. It was more blogging as a hobby and sharing my creative DIY’s with others.
I immediately started gaining an audience.
Even though my audience was very small at the time, they all became regular followers and eventually friends.
It was fun to have such a close nit community, but I wanted to take my blog further.
I started doing a lot of research on how to grow my blog and organize it without spending a ton of money (which I didn’t have). Through all of that research, I was able to gain more traffic to my blog and even bring in my first $100 paycheck through ads.
It wasn’t immediate!
It took months and notebooks full of notes for me to get where I am now. And I’m still learning every day!
I didn’t learn all of this until after I had started my blog and had written tons of posts. Which meant I had to edit and delete a lot of my work. And I had to reorganize my entire blog.
I felt like such a failure!
What I want for you
I want you to be able to bring in extra income or be able to work from home so you can spend more time with your family.
I want all of my hours and days and weeks and months of research to help you create a successful blog from the very beginning.
The techniques I will teach you have been tried and tested and they work!
I don’t want you to let fear and overwhelm stand in your way.
I’m more than just the words on your screen
- I’m a stay-at-home mom who homeschools her daughter.
- I’m a wife to an amazing IT guy.
- Reading and crocheting help me relax in my downtime (which is the only “me” time I ever get).
- I have a brother and a step-sister and love thrift and antique shopping with my mom, who is also my best friend.
- Overall, I am a Christian with an amazing sense of humor who’s not easily offended.
My latest articles:
- The Most Important Things You Need to Focus on During Your First Year of Blogging
- 6 Steps to Take After Publishing a Blog Post
- Beginners Guide to Earning Passive Income as a Blogger
- How to Be Successful with the Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program
- Top 4 Ways to Make Money as a New Blogger